Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Troubadour, a let-down (so far)

So I got my 3rd merit, unlocked Troubadour, and to my dismay I found out that the term "doubles the effect" does not mean it doubles the output that ballad gives... it means the time which it stays on party members is doubled. Maybe this will change as it gets merited more. It's really the only thing I'm meriting in BRD.

Nightingale (faster songs) - I can get that through armor, why waste xp singing faster?
Adventurer's Dirge/Foe Sirvente - Like I'm gonna get tens of thousands of xp so a PLD can hold better hate or a BLM won't nuke himself to death? HA! Seriously though, mages/tanks should at this point have the proper gear to manage their enmity, and if they can't manage it then they should work on their tactics.

So pretty much the only thing of value (to me) is Troub. So we'll see how powerful/useful Troub can be when it's maxed.

Paralyze II is still incredibly tempting, but it can wait for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home