Saturday, July 22, 2006

Yeah I still kinda hate smthing but w/e

So I got bored last night, I had farmed 3 Marid Hairs worth about 375k so after selling them I spent 800k on 2 stacks of Darksteel Sheets. I picked up some wind crystals and faced east on windsday with wind weather in Whitegate and made 16 Dark Scales and 1 Iyo Scale. The Iyo Scale is used to make some really great SAM AF+1 hands and the Dark Scales are used in the SAM JSE body armor (which almost every SAM has).

I got +0.6 in 12 synths. Got smithing to 56.2, was it worth it? I don't know... I really should be putting money into leathercraft since I currently need to make Dance Shoes for skillup but I'm incapable of making the Moccasins because they are a level 59 leathercraft synth and my lazy ass is only 28. Seeing how bored I am today I may continue to pump out the Kaginawa or move my ass to Sandy to level leather.

Oh yeah, last night I was whored out for my chainspell stun and we took Diabolos down in about 16 seconds. I know because I was watching the clock on my chainspell... and the 4 BLMs blew it up in mere seconds. Too bad we wasted about 1:30 buffing, positioning, and making things clear to everyone. Oh well, my SMN needed the avatar anyways, now I have all but Fenrir.

1 Comments:

At July 23, 2006 7:30 AM, Blogger Tuufless said...

Nodowa are your friend when i comes to capping at Smithing 60.

Easily the cheapest skilling option available, by quite a significant margin, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home