Friday, April 28, 2006

Some days you just get lucky

I'll keep it short, I'm tired. Did Limbus today and while I'm waiting for everyone to gather someone starts shouting that he's selling a V.Claw for 6M. I head on over to the Auction House and see there isn't any in stock and the last sale was for 7M. I send him a tell that I will pay 5M right now. After a little negotiating I convinced him that he wasn't losing 1M, but gaining 5M since he obviously got it from a Kindred Seal BCNM. He bit and I threw it up on the AH for 6.75M and went about Limbus. We beat Apollyon NE, got 5 coins each, and when I got to my Mog House I found that someone had paid 6.8M for it! I made 1.8M gil just in the matter of about 2 hours, doing absolutely nothing!

If that wasn't enough... I warped to Aht Urghan and did a successful Assault run. We got 1200 Assault points and a ??? Ring. As I took it to the appraiser I saw a taru run by with a bazaar. As I always do, I check his bazaar and to my pure astonishment I saw a Shining Cloth for 1.1M! I actually did a double-take (which is evident in the picture) and as soon as I realized it was in fact a 9M gil Shinig Cloth I bought that bad boy right up!It cost me 1.21M including taxes. What a night! I'll have it synthed into a Nobles Tunic and hopefully sell that for 20M (if it's still worth that). With my Manteel sale and little investments like these... I may actually end up with enough gil to make a serious run at getting my crafting where it should be so I can make a hefty/steady income from synthesis. We'll see. I hope this is a sign of things to come.

*edit - well poo I just found out that Nobles have taken a nose dive in the past 2-3 month and is down to around 10-12M opposed to the 20-25M they were after Christmas. Oh well, I spent 246k on the rest of the synthesis materials for the Nobles which brings my total to 1,456,000g for all materials. Thats still a 10.5M gil profit.

1 Comments:

At May 01, 2006 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, yet another Blog I get to read

=D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home