Sunday, August 27, 2006

I truly love tarus...

One dangerous taru

So for the past few days I have managed to do a whole lot of nothing really. A bunch of random stuff but no "big thing" has happened since Aspi last Sunday. Monday I leveled SMN which was sorta just to pass the time. Tuesday we did some Limbus, Apollyon SE which I've done a million times with Victory before. We managed to pull out the win. Wednesday was Dynamis and we got the win but 23 of our 45 people left right after the boss, so farming was not happening.
Thursday I picked up some xp on BLM, since none of my duo partners were online. It was the first normal party I have been in, in about 6 weeks. I was shocked to how much fun it was to getback to normal parties. There wasn't a whole lot of chatter, 4 of the 6 were japanese. We had PLD, DRK, RNG, RDM, COR, BLM. The RNG and DRK did a Fragmentation WS to perfection and I was able to MB Thundaga II or Aero III almost every time. The COR was dropping me Wizard's Roll which was like crack. I ended up getting 16k xp in two hours and really loved the experience. Taru's in COR AF take the cake.

Chlevnik down!

We have planned to finish our KS99 runs that went unfinished from 2 weeks ago, but it kept getting delayed. Friday night we finally got the people together and did about 4 runs (mine included). The first run was great drops, the 2nd run was crap (poor Eowen). The third run was my orb and I ended up with a Shinsoku (3.7M) and a Behemoth Hide (5.1M). Not a bad bounty for 99 seals, seeing as last time I walked with a 5M gil Kriegsbiel. A big thanks to Resurrection for their death and suicide each time the KB got to 1%... since we all knew it was gonna blow.

Gathering up my loot

Finally Saturday (today) I logged on to see no one really doing much of anything. I checked my Choco in windy which still hasn't hatched, went to Sandy to trade in Cursed Soup with Oblation Abjuration to get some Ambrosia, and decided to get some skillup. I got on BRD and went out to the local Lesser Colibri's outside of Aht Urghan. I had sanction + auto regen bonus on to start with. Then I would cast Regen and 2x Paeon. I was getting like 15hp/tick and I was able to stay at 90% HP while meleeing these damn birds. Energy Steal was a great WS to fill up my MP bar (since Cyclone is wind based and did about 5 damage to the Colibris). I started at 171 skill and ended at 197. It took about 2 hours but I got myself ready for the 200-225 mobs. I don't know why I really skilled up other than the fact I want to use Heart Snatcher (since my damn RDM can't use it) and I also want to eventually use Evisceration.

Energy Steal kept MP at 100%

I bailed on solo skillup for Limbus, and without going into too much detail... let's just say we got to the last floor and had to kill 3 elementals and for some reason our melee thought that 4 melee could kill them without pulling em back to a safe spot. I tried saying "NO MAGIC CASTING" but some people just had to cast. We wiped, we lost, oh well. Not smart, hopefully they think it through better next time. The night ended with a crappy xp party that netted me 276xp in 2 hours, so I went back to my solo spot and was able to solo to 63. I decided to leave on a high note and logged off at that point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home